Terms & Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the soft play/inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- ALL children using the equipment must be supervised at all times by an adult over the age of 18, all responsibility for supervision of children lies with the hirer.
- Little Land Soft Play Hire will set up the equipment taking into account full safety of the children, and therefore large equipment, such as the ball pool or bouncy castle(s) must not be moved.
- We will not accept any liability for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire if this has occurred. Photographs are taken to evidence this upon setup.
- Bouncy Castle(s) are strictly for children under the height of 1.2meters. Under no circumstances should ADULTS enter on to the Inflatable unless to assist a child, as this will, in time, result in damage to the Inflatable or injury to the individual(s) / children.
- Adults must not lean or sit on any Soft Play, Ball Pool walls, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s).
- Do not allow children with medical conditions, which may put them at risk of injury (i.e. brittle bone disease or temporary injuries), to use the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- Avoid mixing older children on the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s) at the same time as younger ones.
- No food, drink or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s), this will avoid choking and mess. If the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge.
- No glass drinking glasses or bottles to be used on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- STRICTLY no alcohol or drug use on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s) – Little Land Soft Play Hire will not be held liable for any damage, accidents or injury that occurs due to the consumption and effects of alcohol and/or drug use.
- Please ensure that the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s) is kept in a clean, dry condition. Any spillages must be cleaned and dried as soon as they occur – if we have to have the equipment professionally cleaned before the next hire, then you will incur a cleaning charge.
- Shoes MUST be removed before using the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s). Parents/guardians who enter the Soft Play area or walk over the padded floor tiles whilst supervising must remove their shoes, particularly heels. Any damage may result in the Hirer having to pay an additional fee for replacement or repair.
- For hygiene reasons, socks should be worn at all times whilst using the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s).
- The Hirer must ensure that all sharp objects, including but not limited to, badges, spectacles, earrings, jewellery etc. are removed prior to accessing the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s) to ensure it remains undamaged from but not limited to, scratches, tears, dirt (of any kind), detached from its connecting item (if applicable) and in the same working condition as delivered. If damage does occur the Hirer will incur a repair or replacement charge to be paid immediately, unless otherwise agreed.
- Children must be prevented from climbing or hanging on the walls of bouncy castle(s). With bouncy castles the user must not be taller than the outside walls when standing on the inflated bouncing surface.
- The front step of the Bouncy Castle(s) is designed to help users on and off, and is not to be played on.
- The steps to the slides are designed to help users on and off and are not to be played on.
- No face paints, party poppers, confetti, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s) – staining may occur for which the Hirer will be liable.
- Strictly NO acrobatics or gymnastics to be performed on the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- Children must NOT push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- Always ensure that no overcrowding occurs on all Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s), limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- No furniture to be placed on the mats as this may cause damage.
- No smoking or barbecues near the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- No pets or animals to be allowed on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- NEVER switch off the blower whilst the inflatable is in use, injury and/or suffocation could occur.
- The Hirer must ensure Inflatable’s are staked / sand bagged down at all times. DO NOT USE IN HIGH WINDS.
- The Hirer is NOT permitted to erect or dismantle the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s). You may however, deflate the bouncy castle(s) when they are not being used by simply switching off the power at the plug/power source.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s). You will be charged for theft or any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return. Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s) being kept overnight must be locked away to avoid theft. Full replacement charge for any missing items will incur. This includes any accessories which accompany the equipment, i.e. blowers, extension leads, mats etc.
- In the event of rain ALL Soft Play and Play Equipment must be covered or taken indoors / under cover to prevent it from getting wet and water damage occurring. All equipment must be towel dried thoroughly before use re-commences.
- In the event of rain, it is advised that you keep the bouncy castle unit running, but please ensure all electrical goods are covered. Towel dry the step areas before recommencing use, to avoid children slipping. In the case of high winds, discontinue use immediately and contact our office for advice. Please use common sense during changes in weather.
- Only Little Land Soft Play Hire staff are authorised to collect the Soft Play, Play Equipment and Bouncy Castle(s) inflatable and equipment. Under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our staff. If you are unsure of any staff member collecting please contact the owner on the telephone number provided.
- Please ensure you take all reasonable precautions to protect the equipment from damage.
- Most importantly please ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to protect the child from harm and danger.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.